Marsee 2 Piece Rain Suit
Keep out the elements with Marsee-designed Press On Regardless Rainsuits.
Press On Regardless 2-Piece suit features:
- Tough Nylon with a heavy water proof PVC outer coating.
- All seams stitched and sealed.
- Internally lined with mesh that aids in keeping condensation away from the wearer and makes it easier to slip the jacket on /off.
- To keep rain out bib high creates a generous overlap between jacket bottom and bib top.
- Heavy duty suspenders are adjustable and elastic, giving stretch when needed to prevent binding in the crotch or “ biting” into the shoulders.
- Elastic at the back gives definition to the waist and tends to retain warmth in cooler weather.
- Generous cut, so leg length is not too short when in the riding position.
- Hook and loop closures at the cuff aid in preventing wind and water entry.
- Side entry pocket for a wallet or other vital items that must be kept dry regardless.
- Long, wide, gusset entries at the top front of the bib and at the cuff of the legs.
- 3M™ retro-reflective fabric 360° around for low light conspicuity.
- Stand up collar higher in the back to ward off rain entry, corduroy collar lining.
- Front opening is secured with a zipper, dual storm flaps and hook and loop closure.
- Adjustable hook and loop secure wrist from wind and water entry.
- Shoulders and top of the arm are seamless to increase prevention of water entry.
- Seamless shoulders and sleeves also fair better in accidents because seams can be weak points.
- Zipper pull vented back.
- Four convenient font pockets with hook & loop pull tabs.
- Bottom of the jacket is cut short in front, long in the back (just long enough to tuck under your seat).
- Back has a draw string and cord lock to secure the bottom from letting wind and water enter.
|Men's Rainsuit Size Chart||Chest||Pants||Part #|
Only: $ 85.50