Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists throughout the world.
As a direct result of this work ethic, since 1992, HJC has succeeded in maintaining the status as the #1 helmet brand in North America. More importantly, motorcyclists worldwide make HJC their brand of choice. (Refer to Motorcycle Industry Magazine, 1992~2003) And with a wide selection of helmets in the mid-to-high-priced range, HJC has expanded consumers' choices in helmets.
- Shell: Thermoplastic alloy shell
- Ventilation: Adjustable forehead ventilation
- Visor: 3 snaps smoke bubble visor
- Interior: Plush brushed nylon interior
- Others: Optional double lens shield available