Dunlop D402 HD Tire
· The D402 is the only tire approved by Harley-Davidson for its touring bikes.
· Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the D402 offers greater load-carrying capacity and stability.
· Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while reducing cupping for even wear.
· The Dunlop® Harley-Davidson® Tire Series D402 is available in front and rear blackwall, single white bar, or wide white sidewall, all with an H speed rating.
· Wider MU85B16 rear tire is now available in black, slim white sidewall and wide white sidewall, and is load-rated up to 908 pounds.
Only: $ 119.99